Shattered Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Pieces

An AU/Distant Future Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Events Forthcoming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akatsuki
Kasazuki Kanata
Kasazuki Kanata

Events Forthcoming Vide
PostSubject: Events Forthcoming   Events Forthcoming I_icon_minitimeSun May 09 2010, 22:54

This is mostly copy and paste from various IM conversations, because I've said the same thing over and over to different people. If I've mentioned anything before that I don't note here, feel free to add. If you have any questions or suggestions, do post.

First offf, the simple part. We're skipping over a lot of stuff and trying to not roleplay but get events over with so we can get to the good old war things. Sooo, basically I've suggested that during the war, we can RP snippets of key moments (of contact), but assume the rest. These things may influence how our characters turn out post-timeskip, and they'd be fun (I think?). My point being, if you want to participate in that bit, you need to be around. Fortunately, it's not THAT time-bound, but it's good to have things done in a timely manner. Not going to happen too soon, though, since other things need to be done first. There are a number of events that I want to happen that you may not have noticed, or considered. The chuunin exams could take a bit of time, so I have thought of other things that will help escalate the war.

The other thing is about the chuunin exams. Because we never got through them, I want to write up what happens in less of an RP and more of a discussion and fanfic. It'll take less time. Basically what would happen is we take turns describing what happens to whatever particular characters we're controlling, which could range from our own characters to other teams. We'd be taking turns because that would ensure that we can cover the timeline accurately. I.E. a simulation of covering the same amount of time, centring around a different group of characters on each person's turn. Simply put, summarizing roleplays that didn't happen. It's not /really/ important for non-participant characters. It'll be fun, because the chuunin exams would just break out into allies and enemies.

Events will be elaborated on as details become available (or when I have time to type them up). If you don't know about them, don't worry about it. Notes beside each event describe the event (OoC or IC discussion/roleplay) itself, not whether or not it has been written up for site reading. Events that are in progress are being discussed or roleplayed.

Italics: people who need to help discuss the effects of related events

Events (chronological):
Kizen(/Suiko). -- finished
Spoiler:
    Inochi, Natsuki, Kizen, Suiko, Kyou
Rin/Akira/Ruaka/Tenteki. -- in progress
    Rin, Akira, Ruaka, Akari, Yuudai
Chuunin exams. -- not yet in progress but should be
Suiko/Seta/Kanata. -- not yet in progress but should be
Akatsuki/Akusuna/Exams. -- coming
Riya/Kohaku. -- coming
Back to top Go down
http://kasamizuki.deviantart.com

Events Forthcoming

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Pieces :: Out of Character :: Chatterbox-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com