Shattered Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Pieces

An AU/Distant Future Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Too much goddamn paperwork![Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konohagakure
Yuudai

Too much goddamn paperwork![Open] Vide
PostSubject: Too much goddamn paperwork![Open]   Too much goddamn paperwork![Open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 19 2010, 18:13

So, here he was on a nice day in Konohagakure, stuck inside the damn office forced to do paperwork. Sure, it was all important stuff, but it came on a day when he wanted to go out and do some training. That or he was going to get do something fun, like drinking with a bunch of villagers in the bar. They always seemed up for the challenge of trying to drink him under the table, so it only made sense that he be there for them, right? Yet here he was stuck in the office all on his own without anyone there to talk to or anything. You have me here, we could always discuss....future arrangements." the malicious and dangerous voice within his own head attempting to taunt him. "How about you shut the hell up, I do my work, and we both live peacefully?" Yup, who needed to be concerned about someone else walking into the room and finding him talking to himself.

Still, it seemed like the little guest he had wasn't quiet ready to settle down just yet, Hm, I would, but I don't feel like it. I'll eventually wear you down to giving into me. it seemed confident. A slight smirk crossing his features as the Kyuubi was getting the idea that it would win their clash. "Sorry, I have no intention of losing to you. In fact, I'm going to get control over you so I can muzzle that damn mouth of yours." the words were just as confident as the ones used by the beast itself. If they truly did have a battle it was hard to see the outcome now. Yuudai had been spending a lot of his time training and studying on how to control his power.

Given enough time, he'd eventually control the bastard, and never have to listen to his bullshit. That was one of those dream days that just kept a person hoping he supposed, cause no way in hell would he lose to that fox. Oh well, back to paperwork, it at least helped him ignore that bastard so it did have a good side to it. Glancing over the different pages, he had to go through everything thoroughly to make sure the citizens didn't get screwed or anything. Although a few new missions were coming through as well, so he signed off on them so they could get taken care of quickly.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Takashi Ruaka
Takashi Ruaka

PostSubject: Re: Too much goddamn paperwork![Open]   Too much goddamn paperwork![Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 20:26

Bah. Writing. Reading was bad enough, but writing was a whole different story altogether. Not to mention the sun was so damn bright it made him want to sit under the house for a couple of hours and forget that life ever happened. Instead, he was finishing up a paper that he had whipped up earlier that morning, and only proofread quickly around noon. Forget lunch. Where was a good nap and a lack of an assignment? It'd already taken a week to get all the research done, stuffing all that around missions and avoiding overly helpful or concerned peers and villagers.

Fucking waste of... Ruaka didn't finish that thought as he heard a voice inside the office that had been his destination from the moment that he left the front door of his residence. Not talking very civilly to anyone, either. The door was ajar, and he almost hesitated to open it any further. With the looming conflict between their villages, it wouldn't have surprised him if he walked in on a promotion or other, but the very idea had bothered him enough to keep him mulling it over. But. Whatever. He could toss that aside right now.

He gave the doorframe a few rapt knocks and a careless, "Hokage-sama?" - with more forced respect than any real sincerity - before nudging the door open. And, of course, he gave the room a quick glance before peering at Yuudai with his dark, sleepy eyes, but he seemed unconvinced... as if someone had told him something that was unconvincing. Whatever the case, he appeared as irritated as ever: default expression nonetheless.

He didn't bother to feign importance nor mention if he thought there was anything strange about the village leader talking to himself in rude terms. "I have your report on nukenin activity."

Last edited by Takashi Ruaka on Mon May 31 2010, 17:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Too much goddamn paperwork![Open]   Too much goddamn paperwork![Open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 27 2010, 03:27

Glancing through the different papers, he continued to get more and more agitated with the work. What was with all the damn papers for every little thing, this just seemed more tedious than anything else. Plus having a certain loudmouthed animal keeping him company didn't exactly help either. They would probably come to a point where they would try to kill each other, that just seemed like the most reasonable outcome. Then a tapping at the door, drew his attention away from the papers and the Kyuubi, as he looked up, "Yeah, come on in."

Although, the person hadn't waited for the reply, he figured he should still say it for the sake of being thorough. When Ruaka entered, and mentioned that he had the report on nukenin he nodded, "Alright thanks. Anything out of the ordinary to report or is it just the same old crap?" Yeah, he wasn't one to really refer to paperwork in the nicest of ways, especially when most of his days were spent doing it. Rubbing his head slightly, it was all starting to give him a headache really. He wished he could just skip out on it, but he knew he'd get yelled at by the old bastards again.

So instead, if he just had to skim it through before giving it the old signature, it would be all the better. If only all things were ever that easy, his life wouldn't be so damn hectic as it was. Ah well, not much to do about it now, but just deal with it and then kick the ass of anyone that messed with his village. That was the basic idea of what he figured he should do at least, it probably expanded a bit more though.

(sorry it took so long and that it's not too good x.x)
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Takashi Ruaka
Takashi Ruaka

PostSubject: Re: Too much goddamn paperwork![Open]   Too much goddamn paperwork![Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 31 2010, 18:06

[ Just as a sidenote, this was overlooked a lot on AR, but I'm hoping to let the storyline actually work its way onto here more, but Konoha was actually a somewhat recent victim of destruction by Akatsuki and Akusuna. So there's a lot of rebuilding going on and the like. ]

Ruaka didn't answer right away, instead pausing to slip a gloved hand carelessly and at the same time subtlely across a portion of the surface of the door. The door slipped closer to the doorframe, but didn't close; similar to how it had been when he had approached it. He seemed to consider the idea for a moment before flicking the edge of the small stack of papers under his fingers, towards Yuudai, to draw attention to it. "Everything's out of the fucking ordinary these days," he responded rather sourly, lazily. He didn't normally let his gutter mouth run too freely in the presence of authority, but anyone who knew a thing about him knew that he had one and wasn't afraid to use it. It had been a stroke of brilliance that he hadn't said earlier, "I have your fucking report..."

Better not to show that sort of resentment.

He started toward the desk and the wide string of windows behind it, not to mention the Hokage himself. He didn't look too closely at anything already in front of the other man, as he dropped the stack, no less than half an inch thick semi-compressed, in front of them both. Decked out in his usual jounin attire, it would have been an ordinary scene indeed, in the office. Across the front of the report were the details on what it covered. Inside, everything was labelled and rather concise, not to mention irrepressibly legible.

"Seems like a lot of nukenin have been lurking around the villages since Akatsuki and Akusuna started fighting," Ruaka explained with a little lack of interest, but he didn't completely brush it off. Nukenin, of course, were largely part of his problem, as he was skilled enough to deal with them. "Especially around here. Seems like they think we're easy picking, now." Evidently he thought otherwise, maybe was even insulted by the notion. He looked down at the report, and then casually at the Hokage. "I'm surprised no one's tried some sort of Konoha genocide." ...Was that a joke?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too much goddamn paperwork![Open]   Too much goddamn paperwork![Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too much goddamn paperwork![Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Pieces :: Hi no Kuni (Fire Country) :: Konohagakure :: Hokage-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com