Shattered Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Pieces

An AU/Distant Future Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Registration, Hall, Stairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akatsuki
Kasazuki Kanata
Kasazuki Kanata

Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:32

First topic message reminder :

A desk at the door of the west administration building has been situated to receive applications from the attending genin. No incomplete nor obviously incorrect applications will be accepted.

The hallway ceilings, floors, and bottom fifth of the walls are paneled with long planks of wood. There are occasional vertical supports along the walls. The remaining four-fifths of the walls are painted white, but are slightly cracked and peeling.

The stairs are located at the ends of the hallways. They lead up to a platform that spreads right and up another wide stairway to the next floor.
Back to top Go down
http://kasamizuki.deviantart.com

AuthorMessage
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:50

Masakatsu Hayaki

Hayaki seemed to have little response for this "Sasaki-kun." He was listening but it didn't go through his head as sharply as it was expected to. He was waiting for the punch line and then waiting for something he could formally answer to but nothing came. He started to fold his arms over his chest while the two Konoha-nin were starting on their greetings when Rin's voice, strung with a questionable tone, caught his attention. He started to bring his arms down, turning as she passed to say something, but there was no regard for him.

Wondering where she was going, he looked towards where she had come from, thinking he might get some information from that. Seeing only another genin, he raced after Rin, only to be stopped by the jounin at the front desk telling him he should not be leaving. "There's still an hour left!" Hayaki protested and after some debate he slipped out through the doors and couldn't see Rin anywhere in sight. When he heard voices, he peeked around the corner to find only Rin and a puff of smoke dissipating on the tree.

He blinked in confusion, but emerged fully and approached Rin so that they could talk at a comfortable distance. "Rin-chan, why'd you take off like that?" He glanced up at the tree, maybe hoping whoever had been there might reappear.
Back to top Go down
http://hermionestar.deviantart.com
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:51

Kajiwara Hazuki

She was relieved that he made no suspicious remark. Of course, Hazuki was prepared in case any genin found her suspicious, but it was always better off without making excuses. Too bad she wasn't the best actress around, but at least she did have a little practise back in the academy. She blinked her peachy-pink eyes at him.

"No rush?" Echoed the girl, "w-wow...most genin don't say that. At least...I don't think so..." she put a hand on her hip. So maybe her usual speech was showing a bit through her disguise, but it wasn't like everybody was going to jump on it. "Every genin would be in better standing if they were a chuunin...right?" The silence sank in and she started to play with her tessen. But when he sneezed, she let out a little giggle.

"Oh...but you must be healthy for the exam! We'll be in this country for a while..." she reached behind her and pulled some tissues out of her pouch. "Just in case..." The girl dropped the tissues to Kaijin before pacing up and down the wall.

Eventually, she was on the ceiling, hanging like a bat. "Aww. Time's moving too slowly..."
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:51

Mitamora Ohjiro

Unlike his teammate and best friend Karin, Ohjiro was less than pleased about his assignment. It wasn't that he disliked kids--okay, maybe it was. Kids--particulary genin--annoyed the crap out of him. They didn't know any respect at all and they were constantly making really stupid mistakes. Karin reminded him constantly that they were like that too when they were younger. Ohjiro just refused to belive it. How could someone as magnificent as him be annoying? It just wasn't conceivable. But an asssignment was an assignment, so here he was.

He also wasn't happy about diguising his perfect self. Why would someone want to hide such a pretty face as his? But orders were orders, and he obediently, albiet grumbling, disguised himself as a shinobi from Kumo. His black hair was long and tied back in a pony-tail, and his eyes were a pale green. He was quite a bit smaller than most people for once, only 5'3''. He wore his normal black pants and a pale blue t-shirt, though twin broadswords were crossed over his back. He didn't like swords very much, but they effectively disguised him. The jounin grumbled under his breath as he walked into the hall, flashing his regestraition at the ninja at the door.

He spotted Karin immediantly and almost laughed. She was wearing those stupid glasses of hers. And she was blonde. Finally, something that suited the girl. Ohjiro noted that she was talking to another girl--a Hyuuga, by the looks of it--and sighed. Being loud and obnoxious already, that was Karin. He shook his head as he went by and Karin narrowed her eyes slightly as he passed by. But Ohjiro ignored her, eyes falling upon a rather exuberent Suna genin by the name of Yuuri. He walked over to him, putting a smile on his face. He had been told very firmly by his supirors that not only his physical appearance had to change, but his personality as well.

Could you beleive that?!

"Hiya! I'm Takuto, nice to meet you! Are you excited for this, or worried? Because I'm a bit worried. Look at all these people here!" Mentally, he winced. He sounded like a cheerful thirteen year old, ugh. That should make you happy, Karin.

~Inuzuka Karin~

Karin almost laughed as Ohjiro walked in. He was not a happy camper, nosiree. But that was his problem. She watched him walk over to the Suna genin before turning her attention back to the shy girl in front of her. She smiled warmly, attempting to put her at ease. She seemed rather nervous, and Karin felt a bit sorry for her. But she wouldn't say as much. "Nice to meet you, Kimiko-san!" She bowed in return, just as deeply too.

"No, this isn't, actually. I had to drop out of the first one because my mother was seriously ill. " Karin had passed the first one with ease, in all actuality, but her alter-ego was going to be different. "What about you?" "Mitsuki" streached, miding not to cut herself on her katana. She had done that twice already. "I'm still nervous, though. Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:52

Kagayaku Sorako

Wait. What?

Sora stared after the bolting Rin, and then not long after the other Kumo-genin present fled after her, heading outside after a brief verbal tussle with the staff of registration. She frowned a little, cocking her head and planting her hands on her hips uncertainly. Rin had told her to wait here, but she hadn't told anyone else that! And her blonde friend apparently had no qualms about following.

"Hmph!" the young Iwa-nin huffed, and then strode purposefully towards the entrance in an effort to be both concerned and abiding. She couldn't quite hear the words beyond the door, but she could hear the voices, though none that seemed to belong to the woman she had seen out the window. She wanted to wait just inside, but that seemed rather rude, and it would be especially embarrassing to be found there and considered an eavesdropper. So Sora pushed open the door a little more and edged out beyond the corner just a diagonally behind the boy.

"What's going on...?"

-----------------------------
>>Aoikazan Kaijin

"Ah, uhh... thank you." Kai seemed to raise his arm to catch the tissues almost too slowly, but they slipped into his hand without incident. He didn't even look at the package, only holding it loosely in his fingers and keeping his gaze locked somewhere on the ceiling to wander. And his other hand was still in his hair. The redness of his glove almost made it look like he was suffering from some head trauma, and considering how almost confused he seemed to be, maybe that wasn't far off the mark.

Kai stood there silently for a moment, just gazing nonchalantly upwards, his limbs moving to his sides. But then the free one suddenly started to reach skyward, elbow somewhat bent. Seeing as the ceiling was not infinitely high, and the two genin's heights coincided, if Chirasu was to mimic the gesture they could easily have grasped hands. He didn't seem to really be suggesting any particular motion, but the movement was there nonetheless, as plainly open for interpretation as he was.

"Time will move faster if you were, uhh... passed out..." Somehow that maybe didn't sound as sarcastic or playful as it should have been.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:52

Asukai Rin

Rin beamed with delight as her teacher wished her luck and departed pretty much as quickly as she'd arrived. "Thank you, Akira-sensei!" The kunoichi said to her as she vanished to who knows where. If she'll be watching from the stands, then I'd better make sure to put on a show for her! She thought as she looked at the medallion again. It really was quite pretty, and the fact that it was her sensei's meant that it had much more value. Though Rin wasn't really one for jewellery, she quickly put it around her neck.

As she was putting it on, however, a voice called out to her. Rin turned around as she fixed up her charm, and saw Hayaki. She wasn't sure how to feel... on one hand, she was still mad with him for abandoning her when she was about to tell him something important, but on the other, the appearance of her teacher to give her encouragement and a parting gift had soothed her bad mood even more than Sora's timely appearance...

... who timely appeared again, evidently noticing Hayaki's fast exit after her. Though he deserves a telling off... that can wait. Right now, there are more important things. "I was just talking with my friend - Hayaki-kun, you've seen her, I think. I was with her at Tanabata. She came to wish me luck and give me this." She held up the medallion around her neck for all to see.

"Anyway, I think we should all try and work together during this exam. We're all great ninja on our own, but together, we can achieve so much more! Hayaki-kun, meet Sora-chan. Sora-chan, Hayaki-kun." She introduced the two of them. Rin was still burning with excitement from Akira's surprise appearance, and any nervousness had vanished. "We don't know what's in the exam, but if we're able to, we should definitely do our best to cooperate. We should all try our best and become Chuunin. And if we're forced to fight against each other to progress, we'll do so with all our heart, and leave with no bad feelings!"

She pumped her fist into the air, apparently ready for anything, despite not knowing what lay ahead. However, she figured there were bits that placed different importance of teamwork and individuality. They may not be able to work together all the time, but when they could, she fully intended to do so. It was the smartest option.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

Kajiwara Hazuki

"Welcome," she responded, turning around on the ceiling in a circle, apparently quite bored. Hazuki was a rather patient person, but Chirasu was not all that fond of standing around doing nothing. She only looked down at the floor, and not directly at him, but still noted some movement.

She saw his arm reach upwards, and she scratched her cheek where her facial markings were. "Uh, um...what are you doing?" Asked the girl, gazing at his hand. "I...don't think you can reach high enough to poke me...if that's what you're doing," Hazuki didn't have the slightest clue as to what he was trying to do. She bent her knees, putting a little more distance between both of them.

"Passed out?" The girl laughed. "Hmm. Well, maybe, I don't know," she stood up properly again...or hung, rather.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:53

Sasaki Kanzen

[ ooc: Gonna be really short, but don't have anything to go off of. Also, I doodled a better picture of Ban for the thread. ]

From where all the conversations seemed to be beginning and growing all around him, Kanzen, oblivious to them all, found that he had finally gotten what he had come into the building hoping for all along. Time to himself to think. To prepare. It had made a little rocky start at first, what with the invasive Kumo-nin's accusations - or that was how the blonde boy would take it, of course - and the greeting from Kimiko, but he'd gotten what he wanted in the end. And that was surprise enough in itself.

Then, without any warning, the Genin boy from Suna appeared behind Rin, one same-side fist pumped high into the air, mimicking her own motive. And he repeated, as if participating in a toast, "With all our heart, and leave with no bad feelings!" He had lifted his hitai-ate up to rest around his forehead where it belonged and lowered the massive circular, white framed, black-lens'ed sunglasses over his eyes ... where he felt they belonged. Nevermind that he hadn't been invited to this little party. "Ban'yuu of Sunagakure, like a bolt from the blue! This is gonna be the greatest Chuunin exam, ever!"

And with the wide grin on his face, he needn't say anything more.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:53

Masakatsu Hayaki

Hayaki wasn't sure who Rin was talking about - he'd only waved to her and there had been two women and a man with her at the festival when he had glanced over. But he didn't bother to ask for clarification. Instead the other genin was breaking into his thoughts by introducing him to someone who had appeared behind him. He turned around looking a bit serious for a second before his face lit up with his usual smirky grin and held out his hand to Sora.

"Masakatsu Hayaki," he said brightly. "We haven't met before so I'm happy to meet you!" It was only a moment later when he was looking back at Rin, this time to listen fully to what she had to say. "Will do!" He was about to say something else and raise his fist in tandem but the appearance of another boy behind Rin made him hesitate. His blue eyes betrayed his surprise and his focus was obvious.

He wasn't sure if that gesture was supposed to be mocking or not and he paused because of that but then he erased his uncertainty and copied the motion as he had meant to do with a returning grin. "To the greatest chuunin exam ever!"
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

Kagayaku Sorako

Tanabata? No, Sora definitely didn't remember seeing Rin or her friend there. It didn't matter so much, but she felt just a little left out. Then again, those two were from the same village. She shrugged it off and smiled just a little shyly at the introductions, a bit taken aback by Hayaki's friendly manner.

"Ka... Kagayaku Sorako," she replied, and then added, as usually, "But I prefer Sora."

Her smile widened as Rin spoke, and, with one hand on her hip, she did the same as the other three genin --- three? She hesitated, the same reasonings moving through her head as Hayaki's; she had thought that initially mocking by this Ban'yuu. But Hayaki's continued cooperation made her have second thoughts about her impression, but she wasn't completely convinced. Nevertheless, she focused on Rin instead and said, "I'll definitely try my best! We'll make it a good fight, so even if we have to lose, we'll become chuunin anyway!"

>>Aoikazan Kaijin

"Uh..." He was motionless for a moment, blinking in what could possibly be described as dumbly. But, yet again, appearances were deceiving. No bumbling fool would have made it to Konoha from Kusa, and then into the chuunin exams past a bunch of different people who would have judged him beforehand. He slowly lowered his arm, apparently taking no offense.

"I just thought that... if... you were, uhh... interested in passing out to, uh... pass the time, I could, uh..." Kai paused, and gave a little half-sneeze that sounded more like a curt, muffled "ew," and finished, "Help you..." But he shrugged, throwing it all out. He looked down the hall, wondering if he should proceed up the stairs to find the room and then reserve a desk for a nap.

Mmm. Maybe that would be a bit rude.

So he glanced up at Chirasu and asked instead, "Is this your first exam?"

>>Time Update: 0810
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:54

Asukai Rin

Rin jumped in the air at the voice behind her, genuinely surprised by the appearance of another person. When he repeated what she had said earlier, the girl realised just how corny part of it said, and blushed. Did I... I did just say that, didn't I? She'd just been caught up in the moment, and didn't really think about what was going on. At least her friends seemed to be in for the ride.

The boy that had surprised her - Ban'yuu, he said his name was - reminded her a little bit of Hayaki, actually. He seemed to be enthusiastic about what was going on, Rin didn't pick up any malice on his part, and he genuine in his feelings. She didn't know how to react to the friendly intrusion on his part. The girl ended up copying Hayaki, albeit in a more stunned fashion. "Uhh... yeah... to the... uhh... greatest exam... ever..." She just didn't react as well you sudden surprises like this as her team-mate did. Which probably explained why she got upset with him a lot.

At least Sora was able to continue from where they left off. "Yeah! They'll have to do that when they see us fight! We'll give them no choice in the matter!" A little less enthusiastic as before, but this was a conscious choice - just because you could leave your embarrassment on the road didn't meant that you had to go out of your way to get into situations that would leave you feeling that way.

Just ignoring the newcomer would be a bit rude, though. Even if he was strange... well, Hayaki seemed to like him. "So... uh, should we all head over to Room 301 now?" Rin pointed to a clock that was hanging just above the door. "There's still plenty of time, but if we get there early, it might give us an advantage. Like with scouting out the positions of the enemy." They might have extra time to figure out if there was an easy solution to the exam. She wasn't sure of Ban'yuu for now, and whether he could be trusted to be in on the plan, but they'll figure things out in due time.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:54

Kajiwara Hazuki

The girl giggled nervously as he lowered his arm down. Wow, he was rather awkward to be around...of course, her shy demeanour made her awkward with many other people, but Kai was a strange one, too. Hazuki felt odd that she was speaking so much...in comparison to the genin, at least. "Oh, um. I'd rather stay conscious," she answered as she fidgeted around with her fingers. "And that would look a bit suspicious..." If some girl was passed out on the ground, the others would definitely notice. And, of course, if he "helped" her...that would not look good at all.

Hazuki did not like being late to anything, but there was still a fair amount of time to go until the first exam began. "Ah, no," replied the apparent genin, "I took it once before. We weren't well-prepared, but I'm definitely ready now. How about you?" She looked away from the ground to a clock hanging on the wall. "I won't be late this time. Do...do you want to go to the exam room early...too?"

Her last question sounded a bit like she had to choke it out for some reason, and the blue-haired girl, still on the ceiling, started to shift her feet in the direction of the stairs (or rather, the ceiling above the stairs), which they were not very far from. Assuming there were no over-eager genin upstairs, they would very likely be the first ones in the room if they left now.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

Sasaki Kanzen

From where he had left the crowded halls, Kanzen was intent on heading closer in the direction of room 301, the location where he assumed the first exam would be held. He was completely unaware that his Jounin sensei, Takashi Ruaka would have any part in the exam, and even if he had been told, he wasn't sure that it would have made much of a difference on his outlook anyway. Actually, he would have likely assumed that the Jounin's presence would have sooner counted against him.

But then, just once, it struck Kanzen that it might have been nice to progress into the unknown with teammates at his side, though it wasn't long before his more typical self reasoned that it would be easier with no ties of loyalty or friendship to fight without remorse. He would have a clearer head than some, not having to worry about the prospect of facing a close friend in combat.

Ignorant and well-wishing as ever, the young Suna-nin simply smiled beneath his sunglasses which he promptly removed to tuck away on the side of his clothing. Otherwise, it might have come off as rude or suspicious, or so he had been told by other adult figures in his life. Ban'yuu, himself, had little understanding of offense or the common way of thought, and with his carefree nature never would have imagined what some had taken his greeting for.

He was too lost in the moment, typical for him.

"Have any of you ever been in a chuunin exam before?" he asked, though he wouldn't have made fun of anyone should he hear that they had previously failed. He just wanted to know more of what it was like, wanted to satisfy that undying curiosity boiling over in his brain. "I've got goosebumps, already!"
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:55

Masakatsu Hayaki

"Why so hesitant?" Hayaki leaned closer to Rin's face, his height making it easier for him to hold something over her even if it was just mentally. His expression was mischievous and inviting some retort. He walked forward as if to walk past Rin but he turned and swept his arm around the other Kumo-nin's shoulders with a grin. "But it sounds like a great idea. Let's go then."

He gave another turn to try to turn Rin with him so that he could throw his other arm around Ban'yuu's shoulders though he wouldn't have tried too hard if he got resistance from either of them. His head turned towards the other boy anyway, brightly. "I've been! You bet it's worth gettin' goosebumps over!"

Hayaki looked over at Sorako with a wide smile, in case she felt left out of the circle he'd created. "Lead the way, Sora-chan! We should run and beat all the other genin there!"
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:55

Kagayaku Sorako

[ Some assumptions made there... so let me know if it interferes with anyone. ]

"I..." Sora hardly got a chance to speak while Hayaki went on, taken aback a bit by his actions and his exclusion... but, then again, he did only have two arms. She was reassured by his returning expression though, knowing now that he meant no harm, and both emotions showed on her face. But she nodded enthusiastically. "I've never been to the chuunin exams, so I'm excited to see how this all plays out! Let's get going then!"

And, once she was sure they were all coming, she headed off promptly towards the door, not running yet in case the jounin at the desk decided they were too rowdy.

>>Aoikazan Kaijin

"This is my... uh... first time here and my first time in the... uh... chuunin exams." His hand went into his hair again, ruffling it in the process and disturbing the wide, thin braids. However, they were less like braids and more like flattened rows of strands. He looked dully up at Chirasu and then finally turned his head towards the end of the hall again as if he thought that was the way he was supposed to go.

Then he looked back up at her and said, as if completely detached of their conversation, as if she hadn't even suggested it, "I want to go to the room uhh... early." He pointed absently towards the stairs. "That way, I... uhh... guess."

Kai turned around a little to glance back towards the entrance, seeing a blonde Konoha-nin casually slipping by in the direction of the stairs. He paused, for once showing a little more interest than he had before, in just that act of a pause. But it could have easily been nothing. However, he did say in passing, more to himself than anyone else, "It would be, uhh... interesting if we... fought during the... uhh... exams." One more fleeting glance entrance-ward. "Good luck to, uh... everyone."

And he proceeded up the stairs regardless of everything and everyone else, the odd - at the moment, it seemed - weapon on his back the only real indicator that he wasn't just some slacker along for the ride.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

Asukai Rin

Rin remembered when she first met Hayaki - she'd asked him a bit about the Chuunin exam then. It seemed that her own test was so far away at that point in time, but now it was finally here. And I'm going to win it. She'd had a run of bad luck with fights in the past, but at the exam, and with Akira's teachings under her belt, she had to win. She wouldn't even think about giving up before she'd done all she could. Everyone was counting on her. Well, that's being a bit over the top. Akira-sensei is, though, as are Hayaki-kun, Sora-chan, my parents, Sayu-nee... a fair few. All of them would want her to do well in the exam.

"Hayaki-kun, we don't need to run. Besides, that'd probably make people follow us. If we just walk there casually, it'll be fine." Rin gently told off her team-mate as she followed Sora. "But yeah, I'm really excited as well. Anyway, is there anything you can tell us about the old exam that might help us with the new one? Every advantage helps!"
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:56

Kajiwara Hazuki

"Oooh...good luck," she shuffled her feet awkwardly. She really wondered about this boy and his uncanny behaviour. He didn't always respond to everything she said, and he just seemed rather...vague, almost as if he wasn't listening to her properly. And he could be skipping out on pieces of their conversation, for all Hazuki knew.

She began to walk down the ceiling above the stairs that lead to the second floor. Even though the remark wasn't directed to her, she still spoke. "Oh...you'll have to watch out for me," "Chirasu" ended her sentence rather quickly, seemingly having to choke out the words again; Hazuki wasn't used to saying such things. Clearly, she was not the best actress around. At least Hazuki hadn't met this genin before.

Hazuki moved up the second flight of stairs to the third floor, walked down the wall to get her feet back on the ground, then stepped into Room 301.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:56

Kagayaku Sorako

>>Aoikazan Kaijin

Kaijin's pace did not falter, but as his gaze dragged along the ground and up the steps that he walked, his attention slowly shifted towards Chirasu. At this point he had stuffed both his gloved hands into his pockets, the large cuffs on his sleeves that normally concealed up to the knuckles pushed back against his pants. The look in his pale eyes had not changed - still distant, almost too much so to be thinking of reality at all - but the way they had found a space to lock on the back of the other genin's head could have said just that much more.

But, if he had tensed, he seemed relaxed now, even if the signs otherwise had never shown. His gaze drifted off again to the side, to the ground, but not to the ceiling while he walked the stairs. "You'll, uh... you'll be one of them... I guess..." One of the interesting fights, perhaps? A noncommittal answer from a vague person with seemingly no motivation to move faster than he could in his sleep.

Without picking up speed, Kai followed Chirasu in, regardless of the time or distance between them, still leisurely. Almost sleepily. Or, dare suggest, drunkenly but still able to walk a straight line. No one was present yet, and it was well lit by the summer sun. He paused just at the doorframe, taking in the room before starting to walk amongst the desks and rows of chairs, touching nothing.

Eventually he came upon the third row from the front and climbed on top of it near the leftmost side, without the use of any jutsu or athletic ability. Instead, he quite literally dragged himself up as if his limbs and core were heavier than they should have been. He rolled onto his back and stretched out before folding his hands loosely over his stomach. Laying his head back, he closed his eyes and then...

Silence.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

Hyuuga Kimiko

Kimiko listened with interest to what Karin, or Mitsuki as she called herself, said when she talked about her own first time. "Oh, that's a shame... I hope you'll get through it this time though," she said with a friendly smile. She really did hope that Mitsuki would get through it, but only as long as that didn't mean that she couldn't get through it herself. To be honest, she would have wanted everyone to get through the exam, if that was possible, but she also knew that something like that wouldn't happen. She could only hope that she would get through it herself. "Ah... yes, this is my first time, and I'm really nervous, but... I think it's getting better... at least a little bit," this she said with something that was supposed to be a more confident smile, but she didn't quite manage it, but at least it was more sincere than her smiles usually were.

She noticed Kanzen leaving and wondered if he was nervous for the exam as well, as he seemed to want to be left alone. She also noticed a few others leaving for the room, so she checked what time it was and she was actually pretty surprised as she had thought it would have been more time until they were to gather. Her eyes focused on Mitsuki again, there was still time left, but since there were others leaving already, she started to feel stressed again. "Should we head to room 301?" The thought that Mitsuki might not want the Hyuuga girl to follow her around never did strike Kimiko. Whenever she got nervous or stressed, she would rather rely on someone else, even though she knew that she shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

Konoe Yana

Choosing not to speak to any of the other genins just in case she'd find something out about them, and not give her all during the exam, Yana stayed silent throughout the whole waiting period and listened in on some conversations here and there. It was dead boring here, but then she realized it was time to move on, and that got her all excited again. It was time to beat some genins up, right?

She put her hands in her pockets in a nonchalant manner and with easygoing strides, left the room and began heading over to room 301 without a second glance to any of the other shinobi in the room. She felt rather small compared to a lot of them, only standing at 4'11" barely, and that alone was enough to intimidate her. They were all probably physically stronger, and this is the part where Yana began to doubt her own abilities as a shinobi of such stature. She glanced at Kanzen's way, wondering if he too felt his height might hinder his ability against some of the taller genin, but at least he was taller than to.. so it probably wasn't a big deal.

The young jinchuuriki wasn't all too impressed with her weak thoughts and shook her head quickly to jar the notion from her brain. Pulling her hands from her pockets and then quickly patting her palms on her cheeks to snap her from her delusional thoughts, Yana quickened her pace just a tad to try and get to the room quicker. She was getting excited now, and she didn't much like that feeling of the unknown. As soon as she left the first room, she stepped into room 301 much too eagerly and nearly bumped into the Chisaru character, but managed to swerve out of the way, "Ehm..." Yana nearly scoffed but remembered she was a guest in Konoha, so to try and show some form of manners, "Sorry." she said blatantly, and stood off to the side in a bit of a shuffling movement.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:57

Kasazuki Kanata

[ Tail ends of posts by Hazuki, Kaijin, and Yana have been reproduced at the 301 thread. Please continue from there. ;3 ]
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:58

Iwasaki Kin

"Oh my god, oh my god," Thought Kin as he climbed up the stairs to get to the registration hall in time, but stumbled on one step and hit his forehead on the concrete slab. Luckily though he padded his headband to act like a cushion since he fell so often, and so he jumped back to his feet to continue up the stairs and to the hallway.

"I'm not late!" He cried in a light voice, that could either be female or male, and booked it down the hall as fast as he could, then slid into the room like it was all planned. But Kin tripped over his own foot, and landed on the ground yet again with a thud. "Ow, ow...." Kin whimpered, this time his headband didn't protect his face. Slowly, Kin climbed to his hands and knees, and then up to his feet before wobbling over to the desk, and slid his paper to the person opposite of him. "Iwa~saki...Kin.." He muttered out purely from exhaustion, but embarrassment did play a part in his quiet voice. Kin's eyes spun for a moment, then he walked slowly over to the garbage can and sat down next to it.

Kin might be going to throw up, or maybe he likes the can's company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration, Hall, Stairs   Registration, Hall, Stairs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registration, Hall, Stairs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Pieces :: Exams :: First Chuunin Exam-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com