Shattered Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Pieces

An AU/Distant Future Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I never see you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

I never see you - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: I never see you   I never see you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17 2010, 03:28

First topic message reminder :

I was just about to go to sleep and then I remembered what I was going to do -- make a roleplay request thread! Anyway, I'm not up for immediate threads that I'm just going to fire off posts for right now. Let's plan together! And I plan not to make overly-long posts, since I have all these art things to do, so...I felt that I needed a thread to pass the time idling around on the site/internets, when I'm not arting. Or studying. Whatever. XD ...And I guess that's kinda bad, but all I have left are provincials? ...Whatever x2. I'll be fine, nbd. Now that's been dealt with...

And Yuiko. Do I now have some compulsive need to have images everywhere? Maybe...I dunno.
And lol, Shiki's and Ririka's icons look funny next to each other...*cough*

Anyway, I should probably be sleeping soon. e___e
All-in-all, up for anything and everything; Ririka seems to be the most flexible/full of muse as of this moment. But everyone can play. :>

AND OH PS. There's unfinished business with old threads. Gotta address those.
/ramble
Back to top Go down
http://hermionestar.deviantart.com

AuthorMessage
Iwagakure
Kono Sayuri
Kono Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: I never see you   I never see you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28 2010, 11:17

Hmm. My writing has kinda been sucksucksuck lately. Would you maybe be interested in a picture thread? Can we even do those here? XDD
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: I never see you   I never see you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28 2010, 17:56

I'd like that! But the thing is...my drawing hasn't been very good lately. XD Ick. I'm actually not going to have access to my tablet until the 16th so it might be okay then, hopefully, anyway. XP
Back to top Go down
Iwagakure
Kono Sayuri
Kono Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: I never see you   I never see you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26 2010, 11:16

Ah, no worries [clearly... ugh]. Have been busy lately with helping a friend move and planning a possible move myself. And the usual job searching madness. My drawing has been kinda subpar recently, too, so yeah... just kinda hoping to find something that might help me get back in the swing of things. All I've managed to draw recently has been some clothing for a contest and chibis. XD
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: I never see you   I never see you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26 2010, 14:03

Eee, you're busy! That's okay...I can try whatever you want, no matter how disasteriffic things turn out. XD School starts soon-ish too, so I don't know if that would make me want to post more or post less. =__=;; We can draw chibi people...mine just won't look so great. XD
Back to top Go down
Iwagakure
Kono Sayuri
Kono Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: I never see you   I never see you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29 2010, 11:20

I just need to get back into being active on sites agaaiiin. *sadface* Because I'm fail fail faillinnng to the max.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: I never see you   I never see you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 01:11

;_____; Fuuu.
Well...we could pick characters and go from there? D:
Back to top Go down
Iwagakure
Kono Sayuri
Kono Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: I never see you   I never see you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 11:44

Sure! I should really do something with Kanzen because he needs the most practice, but I still don't know if I'm putting him on this site. Maybe Kyou or Semoki because they don't have anything going on at the moment... at least as for my characterrr.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: I never see you   I never see you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2010, 20:51

Whoops. Sorry about the delay. XP Hmm...I don't want to risk any boredom with Yuiko, so it looks like Hazuki might be best, though she's got one thread. I suppose it depends, though...so maybe Yuiko is okay as well...XD;; I am so clear.
Back to top Go down
Iwagakure
Kono Sayuri
Kono Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: I never see you   I never see you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 17:06

Welllll. I think I'm gonna do Semoki. Hopefully my drawing skillz start coming back. Totally sucked at trying to do a profile picture for Sayu today. D;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I never see you   I never see you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I never see you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Pieces :: Out of Character :: Request a Roleplay-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com