Shattered Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Pieces

An AU/Distant Future Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Revolution"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kumogakure
Watanabe Akari
Watanabe Akari

"Revolution" - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: "Revolution"   "Revolution" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24 2010, 04:09

First topic message reminder :

Akari had spent the last few days in Kirigakure discussion... well, that doesn't matter. What matters is that Akari was tired and needed a good rest from it all, so the only way Akari knew how to rest was drinking in hot water. "Ugh this place is.." Akari paused mid-sentence to take a small, elegant sip of her girlish drink, "Depressing!" she sighed out a deep breath. The humidity in the air had made her wavy hair even more curly than usual, causing her to pick up some of the dark locks and inspect them with a scrunched up nose. "Hmph.. straight hair is more attractive, why was I cursed with this shit?" The Raikage swirled her cup-o-booze and tilted her head back to the darkening sky, pursing her lips in thought. "How to destroy a village in ten days.."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: "Revolution"   "Revolution" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 03:08

More staring. She had never seen anyone move around so carelessly in the onsen. Not only did Ririka act dumb, she probably looked that way because of the stunned look stuck on her face.

"Er...not exactly..." Ririka's eyebrow twitched as she turned towards the edge of the onsen to grab her towel. She was about to push herself out, but didn't when Akari came back into the room. Her mouth was open, but there was no opportunity to speak when the Raikage started to talk, so she just stared back at her.

Ririka watched Akari point out the shape of her body for a few seconds before answering, just in case the other wanted to say something more. "...I don't measure." She started to get out of the water, then paused -- again -- when she saw Akari reach towards her. Ririka didn't need it, of course, but she felt that she needed to accept it, so she put her hand in Akari's before she got out of the onsen, using the other to hold the towel in front of her body. Being in an awkward state, she let go of the Raikage's hand abruptly after getting on her feet.

In the changing room, she dried herself off quickly and slipped back into her clothes, making sure that her back was towards Akari when she changed. "I don't live very far from here," Ririka stated as she finished putting on her boots, "are you ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
http://hermionestar.deviantart.com
Kumogakure
Watanabe Akari
Watanabe Akari

PostSubject: Re: "Revolution"   "Revolution" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 05:36

Akari didn't think twice about how abruptly Ririka tore her hand from the Raikage's death grip of death. Yes, she named every gesture she has ever done. She had skipped into the change room and in almost a dancing fashion, placed each article of clothing on as effortlessly as she ran her own village. "Hold on, hold on!" she nearly snapped while her dancing stopped and she had trouble zipping up the fly on her pants. "Stupid thing needs to be fixed, I tells ya.." Akari grumbled Her tight black pants, which were new and highly sought after by the world's fashion shinobi (if there were such a thing), were a little snug and she liked that! Brought her a lot of attention.

Finally Akari spun around and posed with two fingers by her cheek, "Ready to go, Ririka~chan!" Akari sang, "The Raikage is fashionably dressed and ready to conquer all!" Maybe a little over zealous of her rank position, but who cared! She can do what she damn well pleases to, and people had to like it! She didn't even care if people were backstabbers and disliked her unprofessional attitude (or everything about her), sooner or later Akari would kill them for it.

Akari smiled brightly and placed her hands inside her pockets, "Let us stroll, we can admire the gloomy and dreary weather you have in this wet, soggy village." Her voice was less enthusiastic as her smile. Akari really didn't like the rain and much preferred a storm where wind and lighting was involved. No rain! "Hey, is the Mizukage good lookin'? I have to meet the poor bugger someday." She kept on smiling and raised her eyebrows to make her expression almost plastic, "I know you aren't the kage, so what rank are you?" She spoke through her teeth and gave a bubbly, cute blink. Every ounce of it as fake as her smile.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: "Revolution"   "Revolution" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 03:30

Her lips twitched at the honourific attached to her name, then she turned around after pulling out a black umbrella from her clothes basket. "Okay." Ririka walked past Akari to get the front entrance, then pushed open the door with her back so she could open the umbrella at the same time. It wasn't big, but it could fit two people underneath if they stood close enough. Probably. She usually walked alone. The village was usually miserable enough; being with Ririka would just worsen everything.

Hesitating for a moment, Ririka side-stepped so she could walk close to Akari, then headed for the direction of her house, looking at the environment rather than the Raikage. "...Yeah. Tall. Nice hair." Her tone wasn't very convincing, but she was being a complete stun at the moment, so really, there wasn't much to get out of her. Ririka turned to face Akari and saw her fake, exaggerated expression. Still staring. "...Oinin." She looked away again before her eye could twitch, then turned down a few roads to get to where the Morinaka lived.

Then she approached a house too big for just one person, unlocked the door, and shook the raindrops from her umbrella. "Please use these," Ririka told Akari, pushing a pair of soft black slippers her way, "what would you like to eat?" She asked, removing her boots. Hopefully it was something she could cook, and cook well.
Back to top Go down
Kumogakure
Watanabe Akari
Watanabe Akari

PostSubject: Re: "Revolution"   "Revolution" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 08:04

Akari didn't like how Ririka wasn't a busy bee chatting away, but it's not like she could control people. Even though she wants to. "Tall and nice hair!?" she exclaimed, "I must meet with him soon!" Akari was maybe a little more interested in the Mizukage's hair than anything. She stepped close to Ririka, not really minding the closeness, and continued to walk while glancing around as if she had never been to the village.

If she had been drinking something, she would have spat it out, "Oinin!?" Akari nearly shouted, but covered her mouth quickly. Her green eyes were wide and, of course, beautiful, "Who knew, who knew..." Muffled the Raikage through her hands. "So, you're pretty....." Akari paused and scratched the bridge of her nose, "pretty important, or something." She gave a small "huh" noise from her throat and continued following Ririka to where she lived.

It seemed that Akari wasn't the smartest person about, and there might be some merit to that statement, but she wasn't completely an airhead. She had her bodyguards placed all throughout the village, and a whole group following her! She felt like a celebrity. "Nice house." She said in a plain voice, but her eyes were gleaming at the house. She might even be a bit jealous.

Akari slipped off her shoes, knocked them to the side and slipped on the black slippers quickly, "Sure thing.. but I prefer pink." She sighed and looked down at the slippers to see how they made her legs look. "I would like sake," Akari said in a happy voice, "Sake, sake, and whatever tastes good." Pausing and glancing around the house, Akari began wandering around without Ririka. "Sushi. I want sushi." She began to demand now, "You make sushi, don't you?" Akari poked her head out from one room, then knocked on one of the walls for inspection. "Solid.. nice." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: "Revolution"   "Revolution" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09 2011, 03:09

Her mouth twitched when her rank was repeated loudly. "Why is that such a surprise?" Ririka asked, but her voice didn't change in pitch the way it normally would when asking a question. She twitched again when Akari paused in the middle of her sentence. Not that she liked it when people say anything about her beauty, because she didn't. It was probably because she didn't like how it was misleading. Or something.

"I don't own much pink," she informed the Kage, stepping into another pair of grey slippers, less soft than what she gave Akari to wear. Ririka definitely had the sake, so that was good... She tried not to worry too much about her companion wandering around the house, and headed right for the kitchen. "Yes, I can make sushi." Ririka washed her hands and started pulling out everything she needed for the meal. Hopefully Akari wasn't particular about what kind of sushi she wanted.

And even though she wasn't going to start drinking now, she took out a bottle of sake and a couple of small cups and placed them on a different counter. Then she poured the alcohol into one of them before going back to wash and boil rice for the sushi, to cut up the vegetables, to cut up the fish...to make the sushi perfectly. Even if she couldn't make what Akari wanted, everything was going to be so precise that it had to taste good.

It had to be perfect.

And cooking wasn't the only think Akari wanted out of her. Yup, tonight was going to be a long one...
Back to top Go down
Kumogakure
Watanabe Akari
Watanabe Akari

PostSubject: Re: "Revolution"   "Revolution" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14 2011, 10:50

Akari's eyes gleamed and grew big, but she held back on commenting for a few minutes. She didn't know why it was a surprise that Ririka was an Oinin, maybe that's because Akari thought pink hair was quite a give away if Ririka were to be hunting a nukenin. "I just thought you were maybe an academy teacher." Her voice was simple and rather bland. Akari gave a light shrug of her shoulder, as if to brush the topic aside. She wasn't the most considerate person and most often insults people by accident.

"But you have pink hair," Akari stated while she pointed at Ririka. "You must have something pink." She lowered her hand and placed it on her hip. Her eyes were rather scrutinizing, but it was all in jest since she burst into a fit of giggles and twirled around on the ball of her foot. "It's okay! I like black, it is most slimming!" With that comment, she raced to catch up to Ririka who headed to the kitchen. "Make big rolls of sushi!" Akari said in a hard, loud voice. Her eyes immediately met with the small cup of sake, and she bee lined across the kitchen to grab the cup. "It's a good thing alcohol doesn't have fat in it," She paused and began drinking the sake, but stopped halfway through, "The only downside is that it has calories and makes me feel awful the next day." She then slammed the rest of the cup.

Akari didn't mind that Ririka wasn't too vocal, in fact.. Akari preferred it since she loves to hear her own voice. Besides, she didn't need someone to talk to most of the time, since she has those persistent voices in her head talking to her instead.

"We are having a pajama party!" Akari blurted out while staring at a wall, and not Ririka, "Oh shush." She grumbled and gave an over exaggerated pout. No doubt she was talking to herself, but then her attention snapped back to the Oinin, "You should smile more." Finally she spoke something to Ririka and not herself.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: "Revolution"   "Revolution" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22 2011, 04:38

She wasn't insulted by Akari at all; Ririka nearly scoffed, but held it in. "I'm not allowed to be an academy teacher."The Kiri style was harsh, but Ririka was much too harsh that she was actually told not to even teach a class there. And that was fine by her. She wasn't very fond of children, anyway.

Ririka didn't see how pink hair and pink clothes had to be related, but she did have a few things of that colour. She hesitated before speaking. "...Underwear." It was better to wear it under her clothes since generally nobody was going to see that anyway...pink hair was enough, really. She put more into the sushi than usual so they'd be bigger. "Hmm." Ririka hummed in a tone of agreement. If alcohol did have fat in it, she'd be fat...ter than usual.

Even though she was actually listening to Akari, it seemed as if she were ignoring the Raikage since she hardly said anything back. She just went about her cooking and was just about to chop up a roll into pieces when Akari mentioned smiling.

"It's hard." Ririka said finally, keeping it short. She didn't want to say a standard "there's not much for me to smile about" because she thought that Akari wouldn't like that very much. After all, that's the Raikage. Why wasn't she smiling?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Revolution"   "Revolution" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Revolution"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Pieces :: Mizu no Kuni (Water Country) :: Onsen-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com