Shattered Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Pieces

An AU/Distant Future Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kirigakure
Kaguya Jian
Kaguya Jian

Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08 2011, 03:12

First topic message reminder :

Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 Comicpg1
*Where are all the decent drinking companions in this city? The only living thing is that scrawny girl...Whatever she's drinking is virgin...
(In fact, Ria is drinking a melon soda)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04 2011, 02:54

May or may not be something going on with that right hand.
Back to top Go down
http://hermionestar.deviantart.com
Kirigakure
Kaguya Jian
Kaguya Jian

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05 2011, 05:36

Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 Comicpg16
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09 2011, 21:16

Figured out where Akari is...nbd.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Kaguya Jian
Kaguya Jian

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02 2012, 07:00

Jian closed his eyes and forced down his sizable grin. If he didn't control himself, he was going to burst out into laughter. Feminist Pinky had obviously never met a real man like himself before. "With me, the only thing that is ever quick is the time it takes for my partner's 'well-being' to be taken care of...You wouldn't know of that kind of leisure though, would you, Pinky?" Jian took another shot, not caring a single fuck about the planck of possibility that he could get Pinky in bed tonight. "Or are you afraid that misogyny is also a sexually transmitted disease?"
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07 2012, 04:36

The little smirk on her face remained as she stirred her drink. "But then I suppose to assume that you wouldn't even let me pull your hair would be unfair, though it seems it wouldn't be unreasonable." Seeing as it was so long and such...or maybe he just didn't bother cutting it much. "Don't be ridiculous. Tch. If I really did give a fuck, then I'd only hope that sharp tongue of yours knew how to work in better ways." She could just go down the list of kinks and find out what was too weird for him to deal with that he'd not want to sleep with her, but it didn't seem to matter anymore...if it ever mattered in the first place.

"But it doesn't matter."

Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Kaguya Jian
Kaguya Jian

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07 2012, 06:24

"A little hair pulling is reasonable if it's all in fun."

"Ah, Pinky, where's your sense of humor?" He chuckled, not bothering to answer what other things his sharp tongue could do. If he were to, the real question was what couldn't his tongue do?. Kinks wouldn't scare him off --- he had seen quite a bit already. For a man who frequents the red light district, it would be more odd if he were afraid. As long as he got to do what he wanted to do in consequence, he could manage.

For a moment, he blinked back surprised. With her back to him, her posture didn't seem to give her away. Truth or lie, Jian still chuckled, and sighed. "If you ever get bored, or if that someone is leaving you hanging, I'd offer to show you things other than my sharp tongue. However," He eyed her body not objectively but analytically; for the most part. Good thing breasts didn't have sensors when eyes roamed over them. "If there is some touched person out there who can tolerate your mannerisms, even I wouldn't want to intrude on that miracle."
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14 2012, 05:51

She let out a short huff as her fingers twitched. "Don't hold your breath." She didn't care how great he might be. Everything would be different, and not even in a good way -- Ririka hardly gave anything that didn't pass her rules a chance. To be slapped around by a man was a huge no. It was just...different. Not right. Not allowed.

Facing Akari now, she adjusted the Raikage's hair, running her fingers through its length. Ririka should probably be more concerned in the first place, but she felt that the other woman would be fine. She never got to see Akari sleeping...or passed out, rather, and the sight seemed to hold her. "Right." The oinin spoke in such a way that it implied that she thought he was lying. She felt as if most people who talked to her had some kind of ulterior motive, especially men, and especially men like him. "You're better off asking someone else."

Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17 2012, 05:38

Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 Comicpg17
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19 2012, 02:12

Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19 2012, 03:07

Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 Comicpg18
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21 2012, 03:41

Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21 2012, 06:10

Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 Comicpg19
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22 2012, 03:25

Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22 2012, 04:14

Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 Comicpg20
Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 Comicpg202
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22 2012, 21:36

Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2012, 05:58

Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 Comicpg21
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Kaguya Jian
Kaguya Jian

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29 2012, 10:15

Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 Comicpg22
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08 2012, 05:05

After another attempt at shaking the Raikage awake, Ririka let out a quiet sight before pushing in her chair to walk closer to the nukenin. Aggression was her domain; she was used to force, not any soft catch-flies-with-honey approach, but now it felt like she was somewhere in between the two. Anyway, the former wouldn't work if the target wouldn't get scared. And he never really reacted in a way she wanted. Well, she had nothing to lose. Probably.

She stood next to where he sat and looked at him once over before speaking. "And what are my advantages? You don't even know me..." Her eyes were half-lidded as she looked at his neck, though her thick eyelashes were able to obscure much of what has open. They'd encountered each other before, but never in her true appearance. "...So it's how I look, then." Ririka concluded. And that was even less surprising than Ria's jealousy. Her eyes flickered up to look at his green ones, and she leaned in slightly. If she were drunk enough, he'd look like a woman. The long hair helped already. That would be better. Easier.

"You're a bit different, aren't you." Not really, but that little speech was something else. "If I went with you, would you let me do what I wanted?" She reached out to the exposed side of his neck and gently -- not that he'd really gotten scared by her actions before, right -- put her hand around it, her thumb brushing down his thick neck muscle before resting at his clavicle. Staring at her hand, she added, "you've got a long tongue, right?"

Ririka could have just choked him to death right there and crossed off the ever-elusive mark in the Bingo Book. Too bad they were in a bad location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]   Drink with me, baby [ open draw ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drink with me, baby [ open draw ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Pieces :: Other Areas :: Nami no Kuni-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com